The Student Success Centre strives to provide exceptional service to our stakeholders: students, alumni, staff, employers and community partners. The following service standards outline our commitment to deliver on requests and inquiries from internal and external customers.
- You will be acknowledged and greeted promptly by knowledgeable and friendly staff
- We will do our best to answer your questions and/or direct you to an appropriate resource
- We will be courteous and treat you with respect
- Your emails to staff will be acknowledged within 2 business days
- Emails to a generic email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) will be acknowledged within 4 business days
- Upon absence (longer than 2 days where a staff member will not be checking email), an “out of office alert” will be delivered and alternate contact information will be provided
Telephone and voice mail standards
- All voicemail messages will be returned within 2 business days
- The standard voicemail greeting will include a name, email address and expected response time
- Upon absences of fewer than 2 days, an “out of office alert” will be delivered and alternate contact information will be provided
- Upon absences of longer than 2 days, an “out of office alert” will be delivered and alternate contact information will be provided. The mailbox will not receive incoming messages.
Peak programming standards
Peak programming times occur throughout the calendar year. Student Success Centre staff may alter their recorded greeting and out of the office email message to reflect the increased demand on their schedules. You will be notified of the extended voicemail and email return times. In this event, alternate contact information may be provided.
The Student Success Centre is committed to provide excellent customer service and we are open to feedback on the delivery of these standards. Please complete our Customer Service Survey or send customer service feedback to email@example.com.
Feedback emails will be acknowledged within 4 business days