Come to one of our workshops facilitated by the Success Centre staff. These workshops are designed to help you advance your career planning and job search skills.
Login to CareerCentral and search the Event Calendar to sign up for one today!
Workshops cover such topics as:
- How to Network with Employers
- Job Search Strategies
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Writing your CV and Personal Statement
- Converting your CV to a Resume
- Interview Strategies and Practice
- MMI Practice Session for Medical School Applicants
- Interview Preparation for Medical & Dental School Applicants
- Job Search Strategies for International Students
- Understanding Canadian Culture and Employment
- Request your own topic. Click See below for more information.
Request a Workshop or Presentation
Students, Faculty, and Staff – You will now be able to request a career related workshop of your choice!
How do I do this?
- You must be able to guarantee that 30 or more people will be in attendance.
- Fill out a Workshop Request Form at least 15 working days before your desired workshop date and someone will follow-up with you within one week.
When and where will the workshop be?
All workshops can be held in The Student Success Centre at the time you requested or when the room and facilitator are available. Please let us know if you’d prefer a different location.
Please note that we try to accommodate all requests, subject to availability of staff.
Other Career Events on Campus
See the Event Calendar in CareerCentral.