If you are a Western faculty member interested in exploring Community Service Learning as pedagogy, or integrating Community Service Learning into your course curriculum, we invite you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, ideas, or requests for support.
Support for faculty includes:
- Assistance with the development of learning objectives connected to the service project or placement
- Development of relationships with a wide network of community organizations that relate to a variety of social issues
- Development of reflection activities and guidance related to evaluation of student learning
- Management of logistics associated with CSL projects or placements
- Orientation of the community partners and students to course learning objectives and the educational approach of CSL