Student Center Access Guide
Below you will find the steps required to setup your Student Center account and sign in.
* If you attended prior to 1984 you will need to use our pdf forms to order a transcript or Official Western Letter.
* If you attended between 1984 and 2007 you will need to call the Student Central Helpline 519-661-2100 to have your Student Center access setup. This takes 48 business hours once you request access.
Step 1: Obtain your Access Code.
You will require your Western Student Number AND your Birthdate AND one of the following:
- OUAC Number (applicants)
- Social Insurance Number (current or former students)
- OCT Number (Education students)
- OMS Number (Medicine students)
Step 2: Obtain your Western Identity username & password from the Western Technology Services (WTS) website.
You will require your Western Student Number AND your Access Code (as obtained in Step 1)
Step 3: Access the Student Center
You will require your Western Identity username AND password (as obtained in Step 2)
Note: remember to ensure that your cookies are enabled and any popup blocker is set to allow popups from student.uwo.ca
Don't share your password with anyone. It's best to memorize your password - if you must write it down, keep it in a secure place. If you believe your password has been compromised, you can change your password via the WTS Password Reset page.